Coming to Silverwell Forge is pretty straight forward
Using postcode with your Sat Nav will not get you to the correct destination. Instead select the longitude and latitude option to punch in the following:
If you use what3words to find your way in the world the address is:
Turn by Turn Directions
- From the Chiverton Roundabout (Starbucks) take the St Agnes/Blackwater exit
- After 50 yards or so at the second mini roundabout take the 3rd exit for St Agnes.
- After 25 yards and before passing the Chiverton Arms Pub take the small road on the Right signposted for Silverwell.
- Head down this road past the Church and the Riding Centre (Drive slow horses about) after 0.75 miles you will come to a fork/junction.
- Take the right hand fork and continue for another 30 yards.
- Then go over the stream and Silverwell Forge is the steep drive immediately on your right.
- Head up the drive (gate should be open) and drive past the house and stable yard.
- Park up in the area next to the Exercise Arena along side my Silver MG. (Make sure you leave room for access to the exercise arena.
- By that point someone should be ready to meet you.